Tuesday, July 04, 2006

Finally a new post......

This weekend my husband after having to sit through me tellling him about the latest "digi drama" going on the last few days - simply responded with one sentence - "Remember when all of this was just about scrapbooking....." Wise words and something I am going to focus more on. I may never be the top scrapper at certain sites, I might not ever get published and well, there are going to be a lot of creative teams I don't make - but in the end - it is and has been about my family....those who I trust and love. :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Girl,
You are a top scrapper, a top photographer, but most of all a wonderful person, wife and mother. That's the message I get from all of your lo's and that is what counts the most!
Don't let other people take away your creativity!

Anonymous said...

Darla, you are a top scrapper! Your layouts are awesome! And, through them, the love you have for your family shines through.

Pam