Friday, July 28, 2006

Post No. 2 Because Blogger Hates Me!!

I finally update this dang thing and it won't upload my photos so starting a 2nd post to see if I can work around that....grrr.

This would be 2nd layout that Legacy would like and my grandma would just cringe if she were alive to see she is in a magazine dressed like this!!!:


Credits:- "100% Genuine" elements and papers by Jomi Designs- beach girl stamp and beach alphas by Jackie Eckles- lace from "All That Fluff - Lace 2" by Amber Clegg- tie fastener, photo deckled frame and brown lace by Katie Pertiet- scotch tape and journal paper by Jen Wilson- grunge edges from "IOD Essentials" kit by IOD- starfish from "Blue Waters" kit by Lynn Grieveson (re-colored)- tropical flower from "Sunwashed Hideway" elements by Sara Carling and Christy Lyle- stitches by Lisa Carter- brown stamp flower from "Remember When" kit by TDC Designers- swirls from "Rocco Brushes" by Dianne Rigdon- used shadow actions by Traci Murphy

My third layout is one that I created out of sadness that Amy is growing up......and one I love so very much:

Credits:- "Liquorice" kit by Vera Lim- bear element (re-colored) and staples from "A Bear's Life" kit by Katie Pertiet- messy stitches by Katie Pertiet- stamp frame from "A Beautiful Day" kit by Amy Teets- straight stitches by Lisa Carter- round accent brush by Val Fowler- grunge edges from "Little Black Dress" by Jan Crowley

1 comment:

Nikki said...

Just thought I would stalk you today! LOL!! Congrats again on the pubs! I absolutely adode the one of your grandmother. It's one of my favorties of yours. But, of course all of them are my faves! Have a great day!! =)