Monday, August 14, 2006

Finally a new post......

Finally posting.....didn't mean to be away so long but been kind of in a "funk" and just couldn't muster the energy to post here. Having one of those moments when you start to examine your life and the people that you have around you. I am generally always positive and active as much as I can be but lately I am finding that I am kind of tired of the way some people treat you. I usually can shrug it off but I am finding either I must be getting older and have less patience or maybe I just feel like I am being taken advantage of and not feeling too good about that.

I understand that some will have off days and I haven't really said anything to these people so they know I am bugged so maybe they have no idea. Just I am logical about a lot of stuff and base a lot of my opinions on what I would do logically - might not be the ideal way to do things but has worked ok so far. Because I have specific designers/people I am mad at I am not going to post anything about it....until I decide if it might be time to leave. Just a hard struggle I am going through right now....because I have never felt this way before....until now.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi sweetie! I'm sorry that you are struggling about some people. Not sure what to say, but always remember that there are a bunch of people too that loves you! And that's including me:) If you can't take it anymore then its better to just leave,right?

Take Care and hey, you're not old!

Hugz

Anonymous said...

(((hugs))) Darla, I would have thought people would be thanking their lucky stars to have you on their side! You look after yourself chick, and as Yen said, there are lots of friendly faces out there who know what a loyal, dedicated, super-talented woman you are.

Rachael said...

Yikes.... I am sorry you are dealing with some tough stuff. Hoping everything works out for you! XO

Rachael