Thursday, October 19, 2006

Ok I know it's been awhile

Life has been so crazy for me since the girls went back to school. I thought it would be a bit calmer but now I just feel like I have to be in so many places that I want to scream "No More!" - I have to admit though - I am glad that I have scrapbooking to turn to. Except I feel a tiny bit bad because my email box is filled with ct stuff and I just haven't had a chance to do much about it. So for now I am going to go to bed and be thankful it is almost the weekend.....I can't wait for the sale at DD.....sigh.....it's the little things that just make me so happy! :)

2 comments:

Michelle said...

I need to blog again too...
I didn't even know DD was having a sale!
Have a great weekend, Darla!!!

Anonymous said...

I know how you feel about being busy. I feel like I'm constantly on the go. Hope you get to scrap this weekend!