Sunday, January 07, 2007

:) Always Changing


Hehehe....I hated the header because it looked too squished so I got up early this morning just to create a new one. Now this I like! I put 2007 so I won't have to deal with it if I don't want until the end of the year.....which is fine by me!

Got some scrapping done and now feeling that sense of "I only have so much time before I go back to work." - so trying to get a few more things done since it will be more than likely crazy starting Monday. I did get a layout done last night.....I am finding I am slowing down again....ideas are a little bit slow but just hoping it is just a little bump....but here is what I did:

This is Hayley just daydreaming while home sick...

Credits:- "Tranquility" paper and elements by Amber Clegg- white daisy from "Eclectic Connection" collaborative kit by Amber Clegg and Kimberly Giarrusso- leather heart (re-colored) from "The Gazebo" elements by Amber Clegg- bunched up ribbon (re-colored) by Amy Martin- flower string by Natalie Braxton- scallop edges by Michelle Coleman- curled edges by Anna Aspnes- photo frames by Gina Miller- top brown edges overlay by Linda GB- metal buckle by Jen Wilson

:) Oh and I have to post this for my husband, Dave. He has been off because he pulled his sciatic nerve and can't walk. While he has been home, he has been reading the Scott Kelby book I got for Christmas and playing with Photoshop Elements......and this is what he did.....



Kind of cool huh??? Guess we have another person in our family getting ready to post stuff! :) Guessing he won't......

3 comments:

Sandra Holmes Stanton said...

I love the new header, Darla! Your blog is lookin; good!

Michelle said...

Oh - this one is really nice too, Darla!!!
You're going to have your whole family going digi - LOL!

Anonymous said...

Awesome photo! And love the header,D! :)
Xo