Sunday, January 07, 2007

Last Layout....

Ok I am finally ready to go back to work - I have done all the layouts I can - still have more to do but feel good about the things I accomplished. Today I saw that Gina Miller was having a contest with her 2006 Template she created. I had already bought it a last week but hadn't done my layout yet so I decided to take a shot and do one for her contest. I really stay away from things like that but what the heck....so here is my layout:

Credits:- "Never Give Up" papers and elements by Vera Lim- embroidered vines and canvas by Jen Wilson- creme daisy from "Fudge Dream Supreme" by Robin Carlton and Lauren Grier- pinned ribbon by Natalie Braxton- dried flowers by Trish Jones- round brads by Amanda Rockwell- heart by Amber Clegg- used sketch template by Gina Miller- used shadows by Traci Murphy

And here is my new Princess Purse with my inserts I made using Fee Jardine's "Vintage Pickle" kit....a wonderful kit in my opinion!!

Ok all done with posting....time to dash off to see the new Desperate Housewives episode tonight!!! Yeah!!!

No comments: